AMARNATH YATRA 2021
DAY 01 :SRINAGAR TO SONAMARG.
You will be transferred from Srinagar and Drive towards Sonamarg for overnight stay. Check in Hotel in Sonamarg. Free for own activities. Overnight stay at in Sonmarg in hotel.
DAY 02 : Sonamarg baltal – Neelgrat – Panjtarni.
Early morning catch the helicopter from Neelgrat Helipad to Holycave. (The Helicopter stops 5 kms away from Holy cave since past 4 years.) Proceed for Darshan of Holy Amarnath ji .
Option 2:This is 14 km teep trek-one way. Only the very fit can go and come back the same day after trekking for 28 kms. Its possible to hire ponies or palkies. Baltal is more popular because of shorter distance.
(In case you got stuck in Panjtarni, Due to weather conditions or any other problem, you will be staying at Panjtarni at your own)
DAY 03: BACK TO SRINAGAR:
This morning after breakfast proceed to visit The City of Srinagar. The world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), The Chasme Shahi Garden, Shankaracharya Temple, In the Evening Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty of the Charchinar, Floating Gardens & the God has graced this city with, which is often compared to Venice. You will get view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Stay overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE:
After leisure breakfast leave for onward destination with stunning memoroies with us.
TOUR PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- 03 Nights accommodation as per tour itinerary.
- Transport on sharing base minimum 6 pax max 14 pax.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner at hotels
- Transportation by Taveera/innova or similar
- Assistance on arrival and departure with pick and drop
- Local contacts throughout the journey
- Special assistance for Ladies and Old age devotees
- 2 Adults , 1 rooms with breakfast and dinner.
Package Cost Excludes:
1. Compulsory Medical Health Certificate.
2. Travel Insurance, any meals other than those mentioned above.
3. Any Airfare / Train fare / Horse Charges, Palkies Charges etc.
4. Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
5. Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
6. Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
7. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
8. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Total Package Cost= 4,900/person
- Date 10 july to 13 july.
- Date 13 july to16 july.
- Date 16 july to 19 july.
- Date 20 july to 23 july.
- Other dates are also available.
For Bookings, contact Yaseen Wani (Internation Tourist Guide/Sales Head for Leisure Valley Holidays) at +91-9419990102 or +91-9858813811.